Thursday, January 19

Knives and Guns


I've been bailing most of the Wednesday nights this winter. I've had my reasons; sometimes the rain calls it, sometimes I've got things to take care of, sometimes I have no good reason whatsoever. Whatever they've been, its a big smelly pile and now and I feel like my fitness is in a bad spot. The last couple times that I've been out on Wednesday, I've found myself coming unglued way too early and paying the price for my lackadasical training regimen. I can hear the alarm going off, but I just want to hit the snooze button again. It's an ugly wake up call and now I find myself looking down the barrel of a rapidly approaching race season. I have to admit... my knees are knocking at the prospect of bringing knives to the line in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment